* I have a cup of hot water with 1-2 tablespoon of honey in the mornings instead of coffee, late at night (instead of horlicks) and whenever really; especially if unwell or with stomach problems/reflux.
* I wash my face and hands with lemon juice and water instead of normal soap
* I sprinkle salt on apples after cutting them
* When I have a blocked nose, I put my head over a bowl of hot water and vinegar and inhale the vapours instead of using vicks vaporub, and on the subject of vicks….
* I put a bit of vicks up my nostrils when I’m congested.
* I place a bowl or two of vinegar in a tobacco smelling room and leave it for a few hours to clear the smell. It works, if you like the smell of vinegar..
* I have a Lota/Buta in the bathroom (who doesnt? everyone, oh well)
* Use incense instead of air sprays.. constantly.. the kitchen smells like a bloody souk!
* I use a miswak (a twig toothbrush) a lot… I do look simialr to that with one of them in my mouth.. beating stick for unruly children and constant grimace of disappointment and meanness included..
* in addition to using miswak-infused toothpaste when brushing in the mornings and evenings.
* I use oil based fragrances, instead of normal aftershave, often with odd names
.. There. Mehh, I’m weird.. but then so is most of the world.